Friday, September 19, 2014

Falling off the bandwagon...

... and struggling to get back on.

To be honest, I haven't been the best at my diet since the week of Labor day. I have lost some more weight, but not entirely too much. Labor week was a busy one for me, with my anniversary and TWO labor day parties to attend too, I was seriously just CHOWING down on anything I could get my hands on.

The problem is now jumping back on the healthy "lose weight" bandwagon. I've lost 15 lbs? Which to me is significant enough to see a change in my body, but I want to see a change in my clothes. My clothes are fitting better, but its still not anything to call home about. 

Once I fell off the bandwagon I'm finding it harder and harder to get back on. And the wedding for my cousin is inching nearer and nearer and I'm not any closer to my -20 lb weight loss goal. I definitely notice the difference in my face, and in my pictures for sorority you can tell that my face has slimmed down. But I'm reaching the point where those first 10lbs slid off so easily and the rest is going to be work.

To be fair though, I put on an old pair of jeans today and they actually fit! It's the small victories from now on I suppose!
Social Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3