Friday, September 5, 2014

FOTD - OOTD - August 5, 2014

FOTD - OOTD

August 5th, 2014

 OOTD
I picked this dress up sometime within the last year (I honestly am not sure). But since I've gotten it I have been in love with it! This is the dress I mentioned in my August Favorites. I think the thing that spoke to me the most was the color and patterns that adorn this dress. They are seriously eye-catching and this dress is perfect for days where I want to look like I tried really hard in the morning when I really didn't. I also like how it minimises my breast size. The only qualm I have with this dress is the neckline, I have to wear one of those bra clasps that pulls my bra straps in so that they aren't as visible. I paired this dress with some old gold sandals that I own. Its easy and it looks like I seriously tried!
FOTD
This FOTD is pretty standard. But using some of the new things that I picked up this month.
  • Primer: e.l.f. Mineral Infused Primer
  • Concealer/Highlighter: e.l.f. Studio Duo Concealer/Highlighter in Light
  • Foundation: Covergirl Outlast 3-in-1 in Creamy Natural.
  • Eyebrows: e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow kit in medium.
  • Blush: Maybelline Fit me Blush in Medium Pink
  • Eyeshadow: Highlighter is a Sally Beauty Supply Single in White. The other eyeshadow is the L.A. Colors Trio in Orchid.
  • Eyeliner: Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof gel liner in black.
  • LipGloss: Nyx Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart.
My earrings are all cheapies that I've picked up from Claires/local stores around here and I'm currently wearing Wet n' Wilds Lavender Pearlescent. Its this pretty peachy pink color that I was fond of and I liked the $1 price even more.


4 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! The colours really bring out your eyes and compliment your skin tone.

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have the sister to this dress as well, but I don't love it as much as I love this one.

      Delete
  2. This dress is absolutely stunning, you look so gorgeous!

    Kelly from | DayDreams & DaisyChains

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3