Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sorority Event - OOTD & FOTD

Sorority Event - OOTD & FOTD

Today's post is inspired by the absolutely lovely ladies in my sorority. I'm a sister in Alpha Omega Epsilon, which is the sorority that supports women in STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics). I am a computer engineering major myself and most of my sisters are engineering majors as well. Last night was the night that we welcomed new candidates into the sorority, it was a pin attire event so we had to look our best. Here are some pictures of the lovely ladies!

Overall though, this was a night about the new candidates and them on the path to becoming lovely new sisters. I managed to catch everyone for an awesome picture with our banner + the membership educator.
Here are our lovely candidates!
I'm excited for the rest of this semester and to see these ladies grow into lovely new sisters!

Now down for why you're actually here: My OOTD & FOTD.


Candidate Induction Outfit!
This green lace dress is one of my favorites, it has little cap sleeves and is so comfortable to wear. I did however get it from Bealls about a year ago though. The shoes are from JCPenny and are the Olsenboye Black/Silver Sparkle Pumps. They are absolutely fabulous and I loooooove wearing them. The belt is actually just something I had in my closet and it went quite well with this outfit. The necklace is from Target and was $17.
Welcome to mah face ~!
I tried a few new products on my face this time, and I actually applied some falsies! My primer underneath it all is elf Mineral primer. My foundation is my tried and true Covergirl stay fabulous 3-in-1 foundation, which I applied with my Real techniques miracle complexion sponge. I used the elf concealer/highlighter I spoke about in my monthly favorites. For my eyebrows I filled them in with elf eyebrow gel in medium. On my eyes is the Naked palette in buck, half baked, and smog. My lip stain is a new elf lip stain I picked up in Hot Tamale. For liner I used my palladio liquid liner and winged it out a bit, and then I applied some Ardell lashes in natural.

Overall I loved the look and it made me feel really pretty. When I picked my fiance up afterwards to go to dinner he just kept saying how gorgeous I looked that night.It made me feel special and hes the best.
Social Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3