Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Impulse Buy: Milani Cosmetics

Impulse Buy: Milani Cosmetics

For the past few Basic Bitch Sundays I have been hunting for the perfect corally pink shade blush/lipstick on a drugstore budget. I ended up at a Walmart this past Sunday and finally found it - the perfect corally pink blush from Milani Cosmetics in the shade Coral Cove.

It is a gorgeous shade of coral and it puts the perfect pop of color on the cheeks. Its definitely very blendable but can be a little powdery at times. I haven't had any problems applying it (except for my heavy handedness the first time) and I think it may become an end of summer staple. Maybe I could even push this color into fall? Milani is definitely one of my favorite drugstore brands and I own multiple products from them.


Stalk me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3