Friday, July 17, 2015

Essie Mint Candy Apple

Essie Mint Candy Apple

So if you don't know me that well - you wouldn't know that I'm a compulsive nail biter and skin picker. My poor little fingers are literally stubs. Recently I've decided, in an attempt to quit biting my stubs, to get acrylics. When I got the nails put on originally I picked the essie color Blanc with a gold glitter. But this time, I found a pretty mint color and brought it in.




It is such a pretty color, but I wanted a little more. So I googled some simple stripes, showed it to the nail tech, and she executed them beautifully. I really like this color and design so I may decide to do it again!

Also: For those of you thinking about how short my nails are, Yes they are short. But to me, these are long. My natural nail even after two weeks of growth doesn't reach the end of my fingers. I need to keep them short so I don't chew the acrylic off (because I will and have before).

What colors do you recommend for the next time I get my nails done?
I'm looking for summery and fun colors!

Stalk me?

6 comments:

  1. I like this design :). The stripes top it off.

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it was a cute but simple design!

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  2. Love this color! Essie is one of my favorite nail polishes. xo, Ellese

    http://www.elleseinthecity.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I find it perfect for summer. Essie makes some good quality nail polishes.

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  3. Very pretty, mint and gold are always a great combo! Mr. Bear used to chew his nails but then I put clear polish on them daily and he stopped. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the clear/colored polish thing! It didn't work for me tho. I just scraped it off and went to town. D:

      xo Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3