Friday, June 12, 2015

Current Netflix Obsessions June 2015

Current Netflix Obsessions

Okay so, OITNB 3rd season came out early. And I'm dying because I still haven't caught up with the other 2 seasons before it. I guess I know what my weekends look like soon. But here are some of my current Netflix obsessions.
Ghost Whisperer
This show is not new in the slightest - and I've literally seen every single episode already because I've marathoned it on TV like multiple times (don't judge). But I've recently felt like rewatching it and not just marathoning it. I've made it into the show that we watch at least one episode of every night while we eat dinner. (my dining room table is currently ocupado so we eat dinner in the living room) The boys have gotten pretty invested in the show as time has gone on too.

Short and sweet premise: Melinda Gordon (Jennifer Love-Hewitt) can see ghosts and you get to see how she handles newly married life, opening a new business, and dealing with the dead. Its good - I promise!

Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated
Yes, this is a cartoon - but it was SO GOOD. I actually just finished this show and was pleasantly surprised and wishing for more. This show is set before the original scooby-doo timeline and is actually supposed to be a preface from when the original Scooby-Doo started. This is my version of a weekend cartoon - and it FINALLY addresses the Velma and Shaggy ship && some Lez-be-honestness.

Short and sweet premise: "The gang" is a mystery solving group in the city of Crystal Cove. It wouldn't be a Scooby Doo series if some creepy stuff (and lots of people in masks) didn't happen in Crystal Cove. So Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, & Scooby solve every mystery.

If you've got some time to kill - watch these. I promise they are good. I'm almost done with Ghost Whisperer already (we just finished Season 3 of 5) and I'm sure some new Netflix obsessions will be occurring soon.

Leave a comment and let me know your Netflix obsessions and recommendations so that when I finally finish both Ghost Whisperer I will have something else to watch. I'm thinking of watching this show called "Black Mirror" and another one called "Sleepy Hollow". If you've seen these let me know how they are!

Stalk me?

7 comments:

  1. Oh I fall into ghost whisperer marathons allllll of the time! So good! I've seen pretty much every episode and her kid is kinda weird but I love it!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll go home for the weekend and still get sucked into a Ghost Whisperer marathon even though I'm currently still watching it. Haha!

      xo Jenn
      wenchqueen.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I like the sound of Ghost Whisperer. My current obsessions are Orange Is The New Black, Pretty Little Liars and I'm just about to start Grimm :)
    Debbie
    www.myrandommusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Grimm! I completely forgot about that! That may have to go in my queue as well! I'm gonna have to start OITNB soon - everyone says its so good!

      xo Jenn

      Delete
    2. It's fab! Even better if you've never watched it before and you can binge watch all 3 seasons :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my god, I've finally found someone else that shares my love of Scooby Doo! I don't think it's on the UK Netflix though, I am beyond gutted! My current Netflix favourites are Suits, Pretty Little Liars and Once Upon A Time. (And all the Disney movies)
    Kirsty
    www.havethetown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGH. I totally wish it was on your Netflix! It is sooooo good! See if you can watch it online somewhere? Its a must watch!
      I watched a lot of Suits when I had cable but I never really got into PLL and only caught one season of Once Upon a Time. I keep seeing it so maybe I'll have to catch up! :)

      xo Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3