Thursday, June 25, 2015

1 Year Blogiversary && HelloWench.com

ITS MY 1 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY


This past year has been an absolute roller coaster and you guys were there with me EVERY step of the way. Lets just do a quick recap:
  • Moved out of my parents house and into my first apartment with my fiance and best friend
  • Learned how to sustain myself and maybe even cook a little
  • Moved my fiance ACROSS THE COUNTRY to live with me
  • Juggled my last year at university as an engineering major with a full time job, fiance, and family
  • Adopted/Rescued Buster
  • Lost 30lbs (and then gained it back, whoops!)
  • My cousin finally got married!
  • First Christmas/Holiday season with the fiance
  • Managed finances properly while the fiance was out of work
  • Kept team morale up!
  • Had pneumonia (wtf, who gets pneumonia in the middle of Spring?)
  • Pushed through the final semester and GRADUATED with a 3.0 GPA.
  • Took my first vacation in years
  • Hit my 1 Year viewing goal of 10k total pageviews!
I can't believe the friends I've made along the way and you guys are seriously the best. Thanks for being there for me.
Also: if you hadn't noticed I finally bought my domain as my one year present to myself! Hello Wench finally has a home! 

Here's to another year! *clink*

Stalk me?

10 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That's such a huge milestone! I'm sure you're proud that you stuck through it and reached your 10k goal! Blogging isn't easy when you have a thriving and busy life and I'm glad you've kept it going!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year probably wasn't the best one to start a blog - but I'm so glad I did anyway! Reaching that 10k goal a week before today was the best - I'm actually at 11k now! :D

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your milestone!! I've had my blog for years but I was on and off with it.. hopefully now I'd be able to reach the same milestone as you! :) New follower here btw :P

    Elle | www.simplycaramelle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I know you can do it - its difficult at times but sooo worth it in the end! && welcome to my little lion pride! :D

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, sweetie! That's quite a bit to pack into a year but it's been an awesome journey, no? I've loved getting to know you a little through your Blog and here's to another fantastic year!

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I jam packed so much into this year its been awesome/crazy! But every bit of stress was worth it! Here's to another fantastic year!

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  4. Looks like it was an eventful year. Happy blogiversary!! My old blog didn't even make it to the one year mark *tear* hopefully I will do better now with pyreflies.org :P

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an eventful year - but I have to say there were so many positives that I would do it all again. && I'm sure your new blog will see many more milestones!

      xo Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3