Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm wearing WHAT...?!

I'M WEARING WHAT...?!


Pants. Yes, pants.
To those of you who know me, you are seriously surprised because I only wear pants every once in a blue moon. Well, apparently a blue moon is tonight because I've got not only JEANS but SKINNY JEANS on.

To be honest I never thought I'd fit in these pants again. But, I do! They are still a bit tight, but wearable nevertheless. They are a darker denim and I've paired them with a colorful top. For my hair I've just done a simple hairstyle and paired it with simple makeup. I find going to work all glammed up to be a bit overkill. All I do all day is stare at code and the only people who notice are my co workers, who are already in shock that I've decided to wear pants. Please ignore my sandals: I had a charlie horse in my calf last night that left my leg aching for the majority of the day. (I actually left the house in my slippers!)



On my face is a variety of stuff, actually. This is what I've got:
Welcome to my face~!
Foundation: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1
Powder: Covergirl TruBlend pressed powder in Light 2
Eyebrows: elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Eyeshadow: L.A. Colors 3 Color Eyeshadow palette in Orchid & Sally Beauty eyeshadow connecting compacts in Snow as the highlight (both of these were $1!)
Blush: Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Pink
Lipstick: Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm Stain in Candied Coral
I topped it off with some of the Palladio liquid liner in black & winged it out!
This whole face was drugstore and a couple things were actually dollar store items!

Weight loss update: I got on the scale this past weekend and I'm finally down 10lbs (0.7 stone)!

Twitter & Bloglovin & Facebook & Instagram
-Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3