Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sorority Informal OOTD & FOTD

Every year before the semester begins my sorority has the tradition of getting together and having dinner at a local place around the university. Last year we all met up at Corner Bakery and we literally shut the place down we were there for so long. The oldest acting member of the family is supposed to set everything up and invite everyone, but I had a feeling everyone forgot so I ended up setting it up this year!

Once again, we've decided to go to the Corner Bakery. I don't know if you've ever been there, but it is an absolutely delicious little restaurant with decent prices and lots of seating. Its also pretty healthy, and its easy to find all their nutritional information on their website. Which makes my food diary happy. I love their California Grille panini, and at 600 calories, its something I have to calorie budget for. The boys are on their own for dinner tonight since I'm out and I expect to come home to a couple papa johns pizza boxes and a liter of soda on the coffee table.


Either way, I had to wear my makeup all day before the dinner. So that meant that everything had to be work appropriate and fairly conservative.
Face:
- Elf Mineral Primer
- Elf Pressed Powder in Ivory under my eyes
- Covergirl Pressed Powder in Light 2
- Maybelline Blush Medium Pink
- Elf eyebrow kit in Medium Brown
- Urban Decay Naked Palette colors Sin, Toasted, and Virgin.
- Covergirl Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black
- Jordana Moisturizing Lip Balm in Rock n Rouge

Hair:
I kept my hair up in a messy spin-pin bun all night and quickly ran my tangle teezer through it this morning. I ended up with lovely wavy hair that wasn't frizzy at all like it was yesterday. I love post spin-pin hair. I paired it with a cute black headband and my hair was done for the day.

Outfit:

As I wrote in my July favorites I'm still wearing maxi skirts. I love the black and white skirt that I have from Target and I dress it with just a white tank top and a black loose cardigan. It was comfortable for all day and eliminated the need for a sweater in the office. I paired this outfit with a pair of cute sandals and some easy silver accessories.


Pictures to be added of my lovely sisters and dinner tonight!

Edit: Here they are! (and yes they know they'll be posted on here)
From Left: Alex, Bree, Me, Slater, & Malissa.
These lovely ladies were my family when I was living at the dorm. Alex is my big, while Malissa is my GrandBig, and Bree is my twin!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3