Monday, August 11, 2014

Fiancee finally moved + impromptu date!

This past Friday my fiancee finally made the permanent move from New York City to Florida. He didn't come in until late Friday night and we went out with my parents to Quarterdeck where he ate the greasiest burger I think I've ever seen with fried pickles.
Its like literally torture for someone on a 1200 calorie a day diet, with no calories left to eat that day! Its the last burger he's going to eat in quite a while because all I cook now is healthy food! Haha!

Saturday though was my Grandmas big estate sale for her friend so Will, Chris, and I volunteered to help. They didn't particularly need all three of us, and we ended up taking my Grandmas van and loading Chris's two suitcases and his big ol' box + some other stuff into the car and trekking it up to the apartment. Once we got back though we dropped the van back off and headed home. We unpacked both of his suitcases and started his laundry. (Some spices his Mom had packed in his bag for him had exploded and everything smelled delicious)

By the time we got everything unpacked we were exhausted and I was not in the mood to cook dinner, and neither was he. We decided to go on an impromptu date to Ruby Tuesdays so I hopped in the shower and threw this look together.

The look was simple, and so was the makeup. The outfit consisted of some simple dark denim boot cut jeans, a black lace top, some black gladiator wedges, a cute pink purse, and topped off with some simple silver accessories.

The makeup was even simpler, I was not in the mood to put a full face on so I went as simple as possible. Bare face, bare skin, I drew my eyebrows on with the elf eyebrow kit, threw on simple black winged eyeliner, a pop of coral on the lips and we were out the door.

We had a drink at Ruby Tuesday and I got the most delicious hickory bourbon chicken. He had fried chicken fingers and bbq ribs.

Either way I am completely enjoying his company and I love being around him all the time. We've been together for 7 years, and I'm excited to finally be able to take this next step with him.


Stalk me?
-Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Awww so cute. That looks like it would be such a cute outfit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so comfortable to wear as well. A good pair of bootcut jeans have always seemed to be my friend.

      Delete

be sweet, <3