Friday, August 1, 2014

About Me - Contact Info - Hello Wench

About Me & Hello Wench

About Me

Noodle Boodle!
At the time of publishing - I'm a 24 year old engineering student, working almost full time, and enjoying my life. I'm engaged to Chris, & we live together in sunny Florida. I try to enjoy my life as much as I possibly can and I'm a little too addicted to all things nerdy. I love comic books and videogames, but have found to enjoy my feminine side more and more as I've gotten older.
I currently have 1 pet, a cat named Noodle. Hes a little over a year old right now and is very Alpha and very hyper. We're in the process of leash training his crazy self so we can walk off some of the crazy. (While we look crazy walking the cat in the meantime)
I collect anything with skulls and pirates on it. I also collect My Little Pony, particularly G4 Pinkie Pie.
I like all kinds of music, except country. I particularly enjoy hip hop dance music from the early to late 90's.
I studied dance at a studio for 7 years - and then ended up dancing hip hop in high school.

Contact Info

Whether its just to say 'Hi!' or give me a suggestion/haunt my every move you can send me a message through various means of social media:
(you tumbl at your own risk)

You can also e-mail me at:
xwenchqueen@gmail.com

Simple Disclaimer: All products I write about/use/review are my own opinion and are not influenced from an outside source. If I were to ever receive something I was reviewing I would write as such or include an asterisk (*) next to the product. I will never write a positive review on something that I do not enjoy/recommend.
That being said, I am PR friendly & willing to work with brands & companies - so feel free to send me an e-mail.

Hello Wench

Chris & I - New Years 2014
Lets start with the name: To be honest I love pirates, and my gamertag on xbox live is WenchQueen. Overall, the backstory is a fun night with my friends and an old purse. Not everyone needs to understand it, but the people who were there do. I do understand the negative connotation to it but it reminds me of some great times. Which is why I chose to turn something that archaically means something so negative into something that makes me smile.

Content: I want to write about what makes me feel content, happy, and maybe even confident. And document my life in the meantime. So that when I look back, I can see how much I've grown and what I've learned in the process.

-Jenn

P.S. Dont ever stop learning! Whether it be in school or from life experiences! Always push yourself out of your comfort zone, you'll grow so much as a person that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3