Wednesday, July 23, 2014

OOTD - FOTD - Weight Loss Update!

This morning my wardrobe was seriously lacking because more than half my clothes, accessories, and shoes are packed up. So doing an OOTD was almost impossible, but I decided to do it anyway.
It monsooned outside my office on and off all day.
This outfit is pretty simple, just a dress I picked up a few years ago at Target. My fiance actually picked it out, and I wore it on the night we got engaged. The shoes are Pink & Pepper black madja gladiator sandals. I carried a blue teal Coach leather handbag I've had for a couple years. Its large and can hold all the things I need for school and work! (minus my laptop) I had my hair natural in just a headband. It was another wet day outside today, so I kept everything simple.

I decided to keep the makeup fairly simple and effortless.
Welcome to my face~!
Here is a list of everything used:
  • Primer: e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused face primer
  • Foundation: Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 in Creamy natural using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
  • Powder: Covergirl TruBlend pressed powder in Light 2
  • Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin, Sin, and Toasted
  • Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner in Black
  • Blush: Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Mauve
  • Lipgloss: Nyx Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart
  • Eyebrows: Two different eyebrow pencils in light brown and black.
Brushes: All from e.l.f., except one that is no-named because I got it from the dollar store.

Also, weight loss update: I decided to hop in the scale this morning before I did anything. The verdict is in: -7lbs! (0.5 stone) Its lovely to finally see some results, my clothes are definitely fitting looser. Both my Grandma and my coworkers have told me that I look like I've lost some weight. I do have to say that the myFitnessPal app has definitely helped me keep track of the amount of calories I've been eating, and is very much so a wonderful tool in this journey.

If you've got any comments, questions, or concerns about anything lemme know in the comments below! 
Talk to me through: Instagram Twitter Facebook Bloglovin 

-Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Great post- congrats on the weight loss. Your make up looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3