Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

This weekend is one of those weekend where I just enjoy myself. I sit on the beach/poolside and soak up the sun. (while wearing the proper sunscreen, the weekend before last I seriously regretted not vigorously reapplying sunscreen).

One of the hardest things for me to do is to let go and to let my brain slow down. But where I am this weekend (Naples, FL) always has the uncanny ability to immediately make me slow down and relax. Its nice to be able to get my life off of moving, my fiance, work, school, and just life in general. Plus I get to spend some quality time with my Brother and my Grandparents that I have come to cherish.

I hope you spend the weekend enjoying yourself. I'll post pictures on Monday.


-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3