Monday, July 14, 2014

My Best Friend Moved Back Home!

Fairly short post for today, but I just want to say: My best (girl) friend moved back home!

Everyone has that one girlfriend that seriously feels like they are your kindred spirit. She and I have been friends since high school, and we have more fun together than should be possible. We've laughed together, cried together, and supported each other through everything. So when she decided it was best for her to move to Maryland 2 years ago, I was supportive, but sad that she was leaving.

We went our separate ways and we fell out of touch when she left. Our lives just moved on naturally without each other.

BUT THE B**** IS BACK.

And its like no time has passed at all, we're two years older but just as ridiculous. And I realize that seriously, this is the girlfriend I was missing in my life.

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3