Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top 3 LUSH Bath Bombs

Top 3 LUSH Bath Bombs

LUSH Bath Bombs

1. Sex Bomb
It def wasn't the name of the bath bomb that drew me to it, but the scent of it! It's a gorgeous pink and purple bath bomb that smells deliciously like sage and jasmine and leaves my skin feeling like butter. It also turned the bath water a pretty hot pink color and was glorious to relax in for an hour.

2. Sakura Bomb
This was my first bath bomb ever. And I'm going to be honest- I'm a sucker for anything scented like a Sakura flower because I love how they smell. This didn't disappoint - it smells amazing and the fragrance is clean but still flowery. It left the water with just a slight blue tint and left my skin feeling more amazing than ever. My fiance even said something about how lovely it smelled and how soft my skin was when we cuddled up in bed that night.

3. BlackBerry Bath Bomb
This one is one of my more recent purchases when I was trying to get away from all the floral scents. I originally bought this for my Mom to try and ended up using it for myself (oops!). I popped it into my bath tub and it immediately turned my bath water a gorgeous purple color and it smelled fruity but not overpoweringly so. I think this bath bomb was a good foray into the more fruity scented bath bombs, but I still prefer my floral ones.

What are your favorite bath bombs? I need to try them allll.

4 comments:

  1. surprisingly, i haven't tried any of these. my favourites are still twilight and dragon's egg. i'll have to pick up blackberry soon, i love me some purple water.

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blackberry one was amazing - I def wouldn't rank it over Sakura but its def one of my faves. I actually like the blackberry scent more than the comforter. :x

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  2. I'm always almost buying Sakura because it looks pretty and smells lovely! Sex Bomb is such a pretty bath bomb and I've never tried it but it looks fabulous in the bath water xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should def pick up Sakura next time you get the chance to, you won't regret it!

      xo Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3