Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Party 2015

Halloween Party 2015

Last year was my first year living out on my own - so I hosted my first official 'party', which of course had to be a Halloween party. This year I decided to keep with tradition and host another Halloween party. This one went a lot smoother than last year and it was super fun!

I decided to have a costume/Halloween party on my traditional Taco Tuesdays. Now for those of you who don't know, it's tradition in my house to host a taco tuesday in my apartment every other Tuesday with a few of my sorority sisters. So the party date was easy to decide on, and so was the food - TACOS!

So like I said - it was a halloween party and therefore costumes were a definite must!

Party pictures in 3...2...1... GO! 

These are my fiance's coworkers and friends.
Kigurumi crew! Flying squirrel, monkey, fox, dinosaur
Top Left: (My Little!!) She was Joan of Arc ;)
Top Middle: Monk and Sin
Bottom Left: Fox Kigurumi
Bottom Middle: (he literally just wore a sombrero) and a 20s era woman
Right: Her costume was actually a math joke the paper says (opposite/hypotenuse) = sin
Random party pictures while I was waiting for monkey bread to bake
The pups were festive too! Busters shirt said 'Happy Halloween' and Nene was a sushi!
Top: End of Party group photo
Bottom: Just me and my sorority sisters!
Stalk me?

1 comment:

  1. Aww it looked like such fun, I love the math joke costume! I really really want to actually dress up in costume and go to a Halloween party one year, I've never actually been to one! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3