Tuesday, October 20, 2015

#FOTD: Everyday Fall Fierceness

#FOTD: Everyday Fall Fierceness

using ALL drugstore products
Okay so obviously I'm in love with this look and it makes me feel fierce as hell. I have been dying to get my hands on NYX Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen for FOREVER. Every time I went to Ulta they never had it in stock. So this last time when I went, they had two, I bought two. No guilt.

Products used:
elf BB cream in Buff
Maybelline Super Stay 24 Concealer in Medium Beige
Covergirl Tru Blend powder in Translucent Light 2
Ulta Illuminating powder in Yellow Diamond
Milani Powder Blush in Coral Cove
NYC Bronzing Powder in 720A Sunny

elf Smudge Pot in Cruisin Chic
Physicians Formula Eye Booster pen in Ultra Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen

Tools Used:
elf Blush Brush
elf Flat powder brush
Real Techniques Sponge

I completed this entire look in 20 mins, while sitting at my desk. The difference that 20 mins can make on your day though, is worth it.


Stalk me?

9 comments:

  1. well, ain't you a cutie pie.
    now i need to break out my tube of copenhagen. no shame.

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know, sometimes. Break out the copenhagens!

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  2. Loving the lipstick shade. And it really suits your skin tone. x
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its def going to be a new favorite.

      xo jenn

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! I really love the shimmery eyeshadow stick.

    Happy Friday Eve!!

    xx
    Jessica
    Kaleidoscopes & Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it - it's becoming one of my faves!

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  4. I need Copenhagen, I can't find it in stock anywhere ha! Looks so nice on and you look lovely too xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3