Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag

Whats In My Makeup Bag


Today I had originally planned a super quick and easy get ready with me for work, but I recently was changing my makeup bag and I realized how much crap I carry with me almost everyday. So I decided to do this instead.

Lets start at the base. For my face I've got an elf BB cream in beige, an elf powder in light, and a Milani blush in Coral Cove. I've talked about these essentials multiple times around here on the blog so why wouldn't they be in my everyday makeup bag?! The brushes I use to apply these things to my face are the elf flat powder brush and the elf blush brush. Both are faves of mine and I almost always have these brushes in my makeup bag.

The BB cream is perfect for the weather here in South FL as it is almost always disgustingly hot and I know you don't have to powder a BB cream, but I usually powder the T zone of my face so I don't look quite so greasy.


Next on my list is products just for the eyes! I didn't quite realize how much eye stuff I carried around but then again it wasn't until I went to take pictures when I realized I needed to empty this bag.

Moving from the top down I've got a L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara. It was like $5 and that pretty much met the criteria for me. I've been doing pretty well with my trich lately so I've actually been able to wear mascara. Below that is a super fav - the physicians formula eyeliner pen in Ultra black. Making a wing with this pen is super easy! Next in the row is an L.A. Colors eyeshadow trio in Orchid. This is actually a dollar store purchase, but if I feel like gettin' a little fancy the color payoff is worth it and its got some good neutrals. Below that is a cult favorite - the Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer, need I say more? To the right of that is an Always liquid liner, and to the left of that is the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Inked in Pink. Below all of it if my elf eyebrow kit in medium. Lifesaver for someone like me who needs to draw their eyebrows on almost everyday!
Lips, I mean. Where do I start? These are almost all of my go-to's minus the purple lipgloss! From left to right, Milani lipstick in Pretty Natural, NYX Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart, NYX Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo, NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu, NYX Matte Lip Cream in Prague, Jordana Moisturizing Balm Stain in Coral. The lip liner is a Milani one in the color Nude. I love all of these lip colors and formulas! The NYX Matte Lip Cream formula is one of my faves and I have yet to find a lipstick formula that I love as much as the Milani one. Jordana is a go-to for everyday wear and when I wanna pop something quick on my lips before going out somewhere.

Stalk me?

2 comments:

  1. Ah the NYX Lip creams are the way to my heart! You have so many gorgeous shades, very jealous. It was great to have a snoop into your make up bag :) x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try Nyx for quite a while and I'm searching for Reds/Purples for the Autumn season. I'm quite funny about lips. The only one I've loved so far is Provocalips because it does not come off without a good scrub. After reading this, I may have to venture out. Thanks! xoxo

    Popandclash/GillieBlogs

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3