Saturday, September 5, 2015

Review: Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette

Review: Tarte Rainforest After Dark

Okay so its no surprise that I was absolutely in love with this palette when it was released last year - but would NEVER find it in my local Ulta to purchase it. Recently I was in Ulta for another BBS when all of a sudden there it was! The palette that had been evading me for an entire year! Needless to say, I picked it up right away and felt no guilt as $38 was drained from my bank account. #FLYMONEYFLY (amirite?!)

One thing I love about this palette is the look of it - it really is gorgeous. The mirror is huge and the blush included is the perfect pink for my skin-tone. I also really love the shadows that come in this palette for fall. Fall always makes me think of cool deep purples and browns with a bit of metallic shimmer. Which this palette delivers for me flawlessly. I am so freakin' excited to use this palette this fall - I'm sure you guys will be seeing it a lot more! (at least from me)

Products included in the palette:
Highlighter in Champagne
Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
Blush in Unleashed
Eyeshadows: Bare to Explore, Make A Mauve, Plum Away With Me,
Up to No Gold, Tan-gled Up in You, Don't Turn A-Brown

Stalk me?
Twitter & Bloglovin & Facebook & Instagram & Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. see, aren't you glad you have me around? i pointed out that this still existed. ;)

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally am! I was in Ulta and saw it and didn't think twice! Many happies that this still exists!

      xo Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3