Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day Weekend

I totally forgot that yesterday was Tuesday - I kept thinking that is was Monday all day. That aside, this past weekend was Labor Day here in the States and that means a three day weekend! Woohoo! So here's my weekend in a set of photos.


My long weekend started out with a terribad rainstorm.
But it pretty quickly picked up as soon as Chris & I made it to our destination. Also, $10 beach umbrellas.
The rain never seemed to want to leave - and this bird was enjoying the temp drop.
To be fair though, sunsets after a rainstorm always seem to make for the best pictures.

What did you do over Labor Day Weekend?

Stalk me?

2 comments:

  1. We don't celebrate Labour Day the same day as you guys (ours is in June) but I do have a long weekend this weekend as I'm taking a day on Monday, so looking forward to that. :-)


    Beauty Isles | Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh it was such a good weekend - and Chris & I took the next day (Tuesday) off to spend some more time together. It was worth it, so I hope yours is too!

      xo Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3