Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Harry Potter Tag

Harry Potter Tag

Harry Potter Tag

If you didn't know - I'm a pretty big potterhead! I was sorted into the house of Hufflepuff and my wand is a 10 3/4 inch hard cypress with an unicorn core. Judge me. I ran across this tag and coming off another Harry Potter weekend I'm down to answer some Harry Potter Questions.

1. Favorite Book?
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone for sure! It sets us up to go on this absolutely magical adventure that I would enjoy for so many years.
2. Favorite Movie?
 Oooh, Goblet of Fire! I felt by that movie they definitely had the heartstrings of everyone (even those who didn't even read the books).
3. Least Favorite Book? 
Order of the Phoenix! I hate Umbridge, the entire book I was seething at her.
4. Parts of the books/movies that made you cry?
Hedwig dying!  So many tears.
5. If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?
;) 
6. Favorite Character?
I had to be Hermione - I saw a lot of myself in her.
7. What would your Patronus be?
I would love to say something graceful like a swan or a doe, but knowing me I'd probably get something like a bunny. 
8. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak, or the Elder Wand which one would you choose? 
Aw man, probably the Invisibility Cloak.
9. What House would you be in?
Hufflepuff.
10. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? 
 Emma Watson for sure. She played my favorite character in the movies but she also has been so influential outside of her movie roles.
11. Have you played any of the video games?
I have tragically attempted to play the first video game - it was terrible. I never finished it.
12. If you were on the Quidditch team which position would you play?
Honestly, I probably wouldn't play Quidditch. 
13. Were you happy with the ending?
It may not have ended how I wanted it too - but yes, I was happy with how it ended. Although I will forever ship Harry x Hermoine. 
After all this time?
Always.
Twitter & Bloglovin & Facebook & Instagram & Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. heya love your blog check mine out!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. This was such a fun post. I never read any of the books. I think I was probably too old (or rather outside the typical age bracket) when they were first released but I did watch all of the movies. :-)

    Beauty Isles | Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the first book came out when I was in like 5th or 6th grade. So I was definitely in the targeted age bracket and at the time was a huge reader - and my grandma encouraged me so she picked up this book for me after hearing all the press around it. :D

      xo Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3