Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Things I'm Loving: Spring 2015

Things I'm Loving: Spring 2015

It's like horridly hot here in South FL already and it could probably be classified as summer. So let me tell you some items I've been using/wearing since the weather went over 80 degrees here!

Spring 2015 Lovin' It


Makeup:
BB Cream with SPF - I've honestly been pretty much been addicted to the e.l.f. BB cream in Buff with an SPF of 20. But I've tested the NYC one as well.
Lip Balm - the sun is practically overbearing and my poor lips are starting to show their weaknesses. Dont forget chapstick/lip balm - Especially when going out in the sun!

Fashion:
Rompers - because I want to look cute and wear pants without really having to wear pants.
Maxi Dresses - cute and comfortable and so summer chic.
Floral Chiffon Dresses - who doesn't love a 
Sandals - because I painted my nails and my feet look cute... So I'm gonna wear some cute sandals too.
Moccasins - Definitely my go-to summer flat.
High-Waisted Bikini - I bought mine from Forever 21, but I'm so glad there are options now for people who want to wear a bikini but don't always wanna show their tummy!

Extras:
Reflective Round Sunglasses - they look cool, kinda obsessed.
Essie Nail Polish in Trophy wife - a pretty turquoise and always a summer favorite of mine.
Sunscreen - need I say more?
Beach Tote - because you need something cute to carry your sunscreen, towel, and phone in!
Stackable rings - I find stackable rings like this very cute and add a cute little touch to a sweet spring look.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway here:

Also: stalk me?

4 comments:

  1. I just bought a new Maxi Dress after not having worn them in ages...wish me luck, lol.

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a ton of Maxi dresses now - I thought I was going to hate them when I first bought them! I just buy the empire ot high-waisted ones and wear some cute sandals. :D

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  2. I bought a high waisted bikini recently! I'm not always into the idea of flaunting my tummy so I'll probably be wearing that one more than my other typical ones.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been hunting for a + size high waisted bikini for FOREVER. I finally found a few at Torrid but they were so expensive and I didn't even know if I was going to like it. But I found a cheaper alternative at forever 21 and just got it in today. I can't wait to try it on!

      xo Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3