Friday, May 22, 2015

Quick Checklist: Beach Weekend Getaway

Quick Checklist: What you Need for a Weekend Getaway at the Beach

Once again I am getting away for a long weekend and heading to the beach. I've packed for this a couple times recently so I'll give you a quick lowdown on what I've packed to help you guys!
Most important thing to remember: SUNSCREEN

Clothes:
  • Undies (no seriously, don't forget them)
  • 1 bra (+ the one you're wearing, you can wear a bra more than once)
  • Bathing suit/bikini/water clothes
  • Pajamas (I cannot tell you how many times I have forgotten pajamas)
  • Clothes
    • I recommend at least 1 pair of shorts and 2 t shirts, but I chose to bring playsuits and jumpers with me this weekend. (from Fri-Mon)
  • Cute sandals
  • Beach Flip-flops/sandals
Makeup/Toiletries:
  • BB Cream
  • Blush
  • Powder
  • Eyeliner
  • Brow gel
  • Chapstick
  • Moisturizing lipstick(s) (what, a girl can have more than 1)
  • 2 Brushes & 1 Beauty Blender
    • I chose the elf flat topped blush brush (I use it for powder) and the elf blush brush
  • Daily brush cleaning spray
  • Deodorant
  • Perfume
These are just a few essentials (+ some extras) that I'm taking away with me this weekend! What are you doing over this long Holiday weekend? && if it's not a holiday weekend, what are you doing this weekend?
Also: Be sure to watch me on Twitter for pics of my weekend! Have a SAFE and FUN weekend everyone! :)

Stalk me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3