Friday, April 3, 2015

New Recipe: Classic Chicken Parmesan

New Recipe: Classic Chicken Parmesan

This is a new recipe I'm going to be trying sometime this month! My fiance has been asking for some chicken parm for quite some time, so when I ran across this recipe at my local Publix I figured I'd give it a try.

My grocery store has a ton of these recipes in little stands all over the store - and they are almost always delicious. I picked one up for Jalapeno turkey burgers and that recipe has practically become a staple in my house. We eat it at least once every two weeks! If you'd like to try it here is the link: Southwest-style Turkey Burgers (so good - I promise!)

Either way, I saw this recipe and just decided to pick it up right on the spot. Chris is excited to give it a go and I think it will be delicious! (ya know, if I can cook it correctly)


The recipe itself looks pretty easy - and I probably won't be making the honey cheese rolls. If I want to make some rolls I'll make those Red Lobster cheesy biscuits.

I found the link to this recipe online as well: Classic Chicken Parmesan & Honey Cheese Rolls.

As always - if I cook this I promise to take lots of pictures of me struggling in the kitchen and the end result. The last time I tried a recipe from Facebook it turned out really good. Maybe I'll make this New Recipe a monthly thing where I try and cook new stuff every month!

Stalk me? (via social media)

4 comments:

  1. Goodluck and let us know how it goes! Mr. Bear and I both enjoy cooking but we don't do it as often as we should. :-)


    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I def will let you know! I always seem to be the one cooking in my house so a little variety here and there spices everything up!

      - Jenn

      Delete
  2. I think fate brought me to #blogtacular today. I was just asking my gf if we could make chicken tonight!!! Nice to chat today. I'll let you know how it turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Publix recipes are usually pretty good - I can't wait to hear back to see how it turned out!

      Delete

be sweet, <3