Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Photo Editor Archive

Photo Editor Archive

At present this is a working list of photo/video editing links and apps that I have collected from both personal use and recommendations from others. Not a single app or website is sponsored in this post. This post is meant as a helpful blogging archive of photo/video editors for other bloggers.
If you have a photo/video editor you'd like to see added to this list - please contact me.
In-Browser photo editors: (all free)
PicMonkey
PicMonkey is the main editor that I use if I'm not using Photoshop. Its fast, free, and easy to get acclimated too. The basic features are all I really need - but the Royale upgrades look nice. I specifically like that I can edit the collage layouts to look however I want.

iPiccy 

Canva

Fotor

Pixlr
Pixlr is an in browser GIMP.

Photo Editing apps:
VSCO Cam

Photo Grid

PicGrid

All links direct to the proper store for whichever device you are using.

Video Editing apps:
Video Editor


Have anything to add to the list? Contact me!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Can you use picasa to edit photos in-browser too? I know its a downloadable editor but I'm lookin' for in browser editors. I will make a new section for popular free photo editors to download though. :)

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the information Jenn! I've been meaning to try PicMonkey but I haven't yet. I usually edit on my ipad with downloadable apps - Rookie and Pixlr. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to add those to the list! :D

      xo Jenn

      Delete
  3. This is such a useful post! I edit with Picmonkey too, and love using Canva to create images for social media :)
    Sally | Sally Says Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not very experienced with Canva - but I'll have to practice with it some more!

      xo Jenn

      Delete
    2. I'm not very experienced with Canva - but I'll have to practice with it some more!

      xo Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3