Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Buster Blogger

ITS A BUSTER BLOG TAKEOVER


Hi everyone! I'm Buster and I've taken over the blog for just today. Mom doesn't actually know I'm doing this - she sure is going to be surprised! So I figured I'd tell you guys a little bit about me since you guys see me all the time.


Name: Buster
Age: 1 dog year (7 people years)
Location: Apartment
Gender: Male
Breed: Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix
Relationship Status: Its complicated
Weight: 15-20 lbs (don't judge, Grandma feeds me too much!)
Children: None... ever.
Education: Sit, Wait, Down, Let it go, Get
Occupation: Professional fetcher and cuddler, #USBloggerChat mascot
Likes: Tennis Balls, Barking, Cuddling, Fetch, Treats, Human Food, Milkbones, Swimming
Dislikes: Other dogs (except Nene), Bugs, Loud noises, Dog Food
Adoption Date: October 4, 2014

A little bit about me:
I was born sometime in January of 2014 - and less than nine months later I ended up at animal control because the lady who bought me said her grandchildren were allergic. My future was unknown - but I was young and cute so a nice lady from a rescue picked me up from animal control and brought me to her house. That kind lady finished the rest of my shots and put me up for adoption on petfinder.com. At the same time, my Mom and Dad were looking for a pup to call their own. I was not what they were looking for, I had long hair, was energetic, and young. Definitely not what Mom had in mind! But Dad was insistent on meeting me, and Mom finally caved. They met me on September 30th and by October 4th they were bringing me home to have a "test" visit for the weekend.
Me cuddling with Mom
Guess what... I never went back! Even after a tumultuous first two weeks I settled in nicely and my Mom has even learned to love me! (I know she loves me and if I ever get in trouble with Dad I know I can run to Mom cuz she'll protect me)

Anyway - thats all I have time for! Mom is waking up and I gotta put her laptop away before she sees me.
-Buster



***MOM EDIT ***
This just goes to show that even if your children are little and hairy - they still love ya.
Also he forgot the social media links:

4 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Buster and congrats on your position as #USBloggerChat mascot. :-)


    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha He says thank you! :)

      xo Jenn (& Buster)

      Delete
  2. Awwww if this isnt the cutest! Buster you're so special and its so great to have you as our official mascot for #USBloggerChat!!!! I mean we seriously have the best mascot around!!! Jenn he's too adorable and I can see why you couldnt get past his cuteness and had to keep him!!!

    Ahhh this gives me all of the "Dog with a Blog" Feels, I love it! I'm never to old to look at disney show hehe!
    Jasmine :)
    Color U Bold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never watched 'Dog with a Blog' but I'm sure if Buster had a blog his would be pictures of spaghetti and squeaky toys!

      xo Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3