Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring 2015 WalMart BeautyBox

Spring Walmart BeautyBox

The first day of spring was last week - and the official change in season means that all the dark shades of winter get replaced with the light and colorful shades of spring! It also means that its time for a new Walmart BeautyBox!
 I was pretty excited when I opened this box because I was really happy with almost all the items that were in the last one. I also usually end up using the coupons that come in the boxes, and there were a few items I wanted to try out but was holding out on because I didn't want to pay full price.

From left to right:
Neutrogena Health Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser in White Tea & Vitamin E
Dove Go Fresh Body Wash in Mandarin and Tiare Flower
Essence Ultime Repair and Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
Lady Gaga Black Liquid Perfume Sample
Hard Candy All Glossed Up Lip Stain in Sand Castle

First Impressions: The neutrogena face wash smells fresh and clean, still waiting to test it. But the Dove body soap smells absolutely delicious - it smells like a fresh mandarin and I'll probably use it in the shower today. The shampoo and conditioner I'll probably use - but never buy the full retail product of.  The Hard Candy gloss is a VERY glossy nude color - its almost the exact same shade as my lips. It'll be nice to wear to work and when I want to just pop something on when I'm running errands.


This Spring gave me a few awesome samples to try! There is a Nivea in-shower body lotion for very dry skin (which tbh will be me soon with summer approaching me) with a $1 coupon. They also included a Maybelline Fit Me   Foundation Sample in Ivory with a $2 coupon.  The thing I'm actually the most excited about though is the Garnier Night Cream with another $2 coupon. I'm looking for a night cream and being able to test this out with a little sample is awesome!

The other things included were promos and coupons. Two of the coupons were manufacturers coupons for the Shampoo & COnditioner and hair dye. Neither of which I will ever use because I don't color my hair. There is also a Loreal coupon inside - they are promoting their Infallible line. Which I've been dying to try their new foundation so I'm excited to see how it goes. There was also a Covergirl + Olay $2 coupon for a Simple Ageless product. And the last thing is a promo for the new Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette that they are releasing. (The pre-sale starts 3/29).

Annnnd thats pretty much it. I really liked this box and I'm excited to see what they'll include in the Summer box!
Stalk me?

2 comments:

  1. I'd be so interested in this box, as well as the Target one if I was in the U.S. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about subscribing to the Target one too! I decided to go with Walmart though because it's my first actual subscription box. :D

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3