Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Fun Questions Tag

The Fun Questions Tag


I'm doing something brand new on Friday so in preparation for Friday's post I've decided to keep today's post pretty simple. It's nothing too deep or heart wrenching just something new that my fiance has been poking and prodding me to do to step out of my comfort zone.
Either way - I was poking around the internet looking for a fun little tag to do and I stumbled upon 'The Fun Questions Tag'. Well if that practically doesn't describe what I was looking for I don't know what would. 

1. When is your birthday?
January 29th! I was born on Super Bowl Sunday. For those of you who don't know what it is: Its when us Americans watch 2 teams of very large men in lots of padding tackle each other for a ball. Yay sports! Do the thing win the points!

2. What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Plum, Maroon, and black. Does black count as a color?

3. What are your 3 favorite quotes?
"I am not afraid; I was born to do this." - Joan of Arc

"No one is going to hand me success. I must go out and get it myself. That's why I'm here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself." - Unknown

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

4. Are you addicted to Youtube?
Absolutely. I don't even have cable I just watch youtube and Netflix now.

5. What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Recently I've been addicted to Ghost Whisperer and Venture Brothers (just finished all seasons) on Netflix. I also love Scooby Doo. As for YouTube I really like to watch Grav3YardGirl, Seananners & DashieXP, and JennaMarbles. Wait, thats 4. Eh... Oh well!

6. What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Uhm... For their name to be Christina, for them to be my FFB, and for them to always be there for me, judge me, and be honest to god truthful with me. (girl you best be reading this, SHOUTOUT!)

7. Do you like your name?
Sure?

8. If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
Ahhaha! You always have this choice on the internet. I was called Quinn for a very long time online, and sometimes I still am. 

9. What is your fantasy dream?
I would love to be able to travel for the rest of my life and see everything I possibly can.

10. Do you wear makeup?
Oh yes - almost everyday unless I'm giving my face and skin a rest.

11. If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
It would probably be a horror/thriller book. I like books that don't have to necessarily be bloody to be scary. So probably something like that.

12. What makes you cry?
My family - I seriously love them so much! 

13. What makes you angry?
Dog pee & inconsiderate people.

14. What makes you happy?
My dog's silly little face when I see him in the morning.

15. What is "fangirling?"
I fangirl by practically hyperventilating to death.

16. What are your 3 favorite snacks?
Uhm cookies, salt and vinegar potato chips, and goldfish.

17. What are your 3 favorite foods?
I love my Grandmas recipe for Pork & Sauerkraut, baked beans, and Monkey Bread. I just really like my Grandmas cooking.

18. What are your 3 favorite drinks?
I loooooove sweet tea and lemonade. But I also love myself a good margarita from time to time.

19. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Sure! I'm a blogger/computer programmer in her mid-twenties who finally has the chance to step out on her own with her fiance and cute pup in tow. I enjoy gaming on all platforms and playing with my makeup.

20. What are 10 random facts about you?
1. I danced for 7 years at a studio.
2. I wanted to be a school teacher for a very long time.
3. I don't particularly like kids.
4. I've been hit by a car!
5. My fiance and I met playing an MMORPG video game.
6. I looooove animals.
7. I am deathly afraid of fire - and will avoid it at all costs.
8. I was in marching band in high school, and in college for a single season.
9. I didn't find out about computer engineering or computer science until I was a junior in high school.
10. I have always loved space and science.

21. What are your 3 fun things to do?
I enjoy reading horror/thriller short stories (like on r/nosleep), I enjoy being poolside catching some sun, and spending that time poolside with my friends and family just generally being ridiculous.


Stalk me?

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun post! I love reading posts like this, you really get to know a person and the little details which makes them...them lol (and not just because I'm nosy ;)) xxx Great post again! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ www.allyouneedisredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I think tag posts are a great way to creep into someones life without getting 98 weeks into their instagram. Haha!

      -Jenn

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I'm nosey too haha. So cool you met over gaming :}
    x GNAR MOSH x

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3