Tuesday, February 10, 2015

OOTD: Casual Work Dress

OOTD: Casual Work Dress

Lets cut right to the chase, some people don't always have seriously formal business offices. My office is probably the most casual of them all - we can show up in jeans and a t-shirt. (Perks of being an online based business) But my lovely office manager always seems to make comments to me (and only me) about how I dress in the workplace. I think she likes to believe that shes looking out for me, but commenting on my weight or how large my breasts look is very inappropriate. But no one says anything to her about her constant track suit/capri style.

Either way, I've had to develop a seriously conservative wardrobe with her prying eyes around. Considering even a v-neck tee shows "just a little too much". Busty girl problems, am I right? This OOTD is office manager approved for the shoe choice, no cleavage, and dress length. Its seriously /boring/ but can jazzed up with just a few cute accessories.
Work OOTD

Work OOTD by xwenchqueen

Yeah, its another Polyvore. I wanted to snap a picture of todays outfit (which is ridiculously similar except for the amazingly cute cat bag) but by the time I had gotten home from work the sun had set and the lighting in my house is terrible. Either way, the dress I had on was a comfortable but appropriate 3/4 roll-up sleeve t-shirt dress with a string tie in the center to give it some shape. I wore Black flats with a large black bow on them, and accessorized with a chunky necklace from Target, some simple sunglasses and a cute hair bow to go with my messy topknot. I kept the makeup super simple with just a small wing for my eyeliner and a nude color Milani lipstick.

This outfit and many more like it have started becoming my go-to for work. What are your go-to outfits for school or work? Does your job/school have a strict dress code? Let me know in the comments!

Stalk me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3