Tuesday, May 3, 2016

March & April 2016 Erin Condren Planner Spreads

March & April 2016 Erin Condren Planner Spreads


Can you believe its been two whole months already since I posted one of these?! Thats okay - I'm gonna show you all of my Erin Condren spreads for March and April! I'll post all shops at the end.


March:
Boring 1st Week of March
Another Extra Boring 2nd Week of March
St. Patricks Day Week!
Holy crap Easter exploded in my planner!
April:
Cute whales for the 1st week of April!
Pink & Blue for the 2nd Week of April.
I love this cute green and purple layout for the 3rd week of April!
Bright Spring layout for the 4th week of April.
Shops:
Little Miss Paperie
It's Planning Time
Papered Kiss
Most Washi from Target, Hobby Lobby, and the Dollar Store.


Stalk Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3