Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Favorites

November Monthly Favorites

I only have a few items that are my favorites this month. But I've really been using a lot of the same stuff as last month because I've been trying to be more budget conscious, and not spend so much money on makeup and beauty supplies that aren't deemed necessary.

One thing I haven't been able to pick up this past month but am drooling over is berry colored lipsticks. I've been seeing them all over and they are absolutely gorgeous. I haven't been able to find a shade when I'm out and about that I'm in love with, so if you have any recommendations for berry lipsticks, leave them in the comments! I'd love to see them and maybe I'll go pick them up.

Onto my favorites:
So, this past month I got my first subscription box. And it has been one of my favorite things I've received all month. Chris has already worn his shirt, and we have all the things we received on display in our apartment.
For a more in depth review click here

This past month I've also been obsessed with doing my hair and trying to find the perfect way to curl my hair easily with minimal heat. My solution: BUNS.
Variation one:
I do a simple twisty bun on the top of my head like Zoella Does! (I didn't actually get this one from her, but this was the closest example I could find) This creases my hair but it usually looks so cute and it leaves my hair is loose curls so I like it quite a bit.
Variation two:
I don't know if any of you have ever used Spin Pins, but they are amazing! I usually throw my hair up in the pins when my hair is almost dry and then I sleep in then all night. The best part is that they don't crease the hair so when I let it out my hair just looks like spun golden perfection! A little hairspray afterwards and I'm done!


Something thats a bit different that I've really been enjoying is this Social Eddy software I've been testing and working closely with them. I'll be giving you guys the full scoop on this software in a weeks time - its really cool and definitely is a useful tool for bloggers!

Another thing I've been enjoying is looking at furniture. I don't know, maybe its because I'm itching for a change. But I like how my apartment is decorated right now, I'm just making those what-if scenarios. I've been lurking like City Furniture, El Dorado, etc until a brand contacted me called Modani, and I've been lurking their website like crazy. I especially like their decor & art section. Its very pop and very bright in contrast to their modern and black & white style.

NEW FAVORITE PERSON IS MY NEW LITTLE FOR MY SORORITY.
MEET JET EVERYONE:
YAYYYY
After an entire week of torture I finally got to reveal myself as a Big and I enjoyed lying and torturing her more than I probably should have. I'm evil. But welcome to the Common Family Jet!
I know, I lied in my earlier posts about not getting a little. But to be fair, this round of new sisters was crafty and were stalking us at every corner and every blogpost.

Annnnnnd those are my favorites for the month of November!

Stalk me?

2 comments:

  1. This was so sweet. I don't know a lot about how sororities work but I gather this a mentoring type project and it's great for you to take on that sort of role. Berry lipsticks...oh I could go on and on. The most affordable is Wet n Wild's Sugar Plum Fairy. Otherwise, MAC makes some great ones...there is always the infamous Rebel. :-)


    Beauty Isles | Blogiversary International Giveaway: Too Faced, LORAC and NYX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! As a Big I'm the support system for my Little through the sorority and just in life. Its kinda like forced friendship but usually your paired with someone you like anyway. haha!

      && I'm gonna have to see if I can find that Wet n' Wild color! Its lovely. Ugh obsessed with berry shades. MAC is gorgeous but so pricey...! Eeep!

      Delete

be sweet, <3