Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Comfy Winter Look & Holiday Music!

Comfy Winter Look & Holiday Music!

Today I thought I'd give you a look into my version of a comfy "winter" outfit. 


Simple Winter



This outfit is actually something I made at the start of Fall, but it was so hot here I completely forgot all about it because it didn't feel like Fall to me. But finally the weather has given up and has decided to get a bit colder. So I pulled this outfit back from the depths of polyvore and decided to share it with you guys.

I love myself a cute, fuzzy, warm, white sweater (I own two). And I love to pair them with either A) Dark wash skinny jeans or B) Distressed boyfriend jeans with a cute cuff. I decided on the boyfriend jeans for this look with some pretty neutral accessories. I've been loving beige/nudes for the Fall/Winter so I kept with that. A simple nude colored scarf and some nude ballet flats. I love the idea of a cute standout purse with such a neutral outfit to give it a little flair, and then adding some cute heart earrings, a gold bangle, and a cute little ring. I kept the makeup seriously basic with a nude lip and mascara for a simple but polished look.

I feel like this outfit would be perfect for visiting a friend and lounging on their couch while you drink delicious hot chocolate and listen to some holiday music.

Speaking of music This Holiday...
Available on: Amazon & iTunes

Normally I don't enjoy gospel singers, nor do I enjoy their music. But this one is a personal friend of mine, and he can tell you that I always give him a hard time for being a gospel singer. We talked about this music video before he went off to shoot it and told me it was going to be like a cheesy Target ad. And then I had to wait a week to see this cheesey goodness.
Needless to say I was not disappointed. And this song is actually really good without being too gospel-y. Ya know what I mean? I really did enjoy the song, and its available for purchase on Amazon and iTunes(see I'm a good friend Micah, plugplugplug) 

ftc: Micah didn't pay me for this plug, but he should have. ;) I'm supporting a friend who also happens to be a singer who also happens to put out a song that I actually like.
Stalk me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3