Friday, November 7, 2014

This post has gone to the dogs

So... I drew eyebrows on my roommates dog

and then subjected her to about a billion pictures and laughed so hard I cried.

There are more pictures under this cut.
"Maybe Jen will actually give me the piece of bacon this time!"
She is seriously so disgustingly adorable I can't help it. There may actually be a glimmer of hope her her eyes as this picture was taken.

To be fair, I was holding bacon flavored treats in my hand in order to get her to sit still long enough to get a good picture.
(she got the bacon)

And now, look at this gorgeous creature.

Buster sleeps like this, with his teeth out, all the time. Chris sent me this in the middle of the day today, and it killed me. Apparently Buster was napping and Chris taking a bunch of pictures woke him. This is the resultant picture.

Also: this is what he thinks about your private property.


Stalk me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3