Thursday, October 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday

I know how silly this is about to sound, but I seriously love Thursdays. Not only is it a day away from Friday and literally so close to the weekend I could taste it, but also I /love/ Throwback Thursday.

I love seeing everyones old photos, old memories, and what I love most is the radio when they decide to put a good mix on.

Now here's one thing you may not know about me, but I seriously resonate with early 90's Miami booty bass music all the way up until the early 00's hip-hop and r&b. There is nothing a good mix couldn't fix.

Speaking of: the radio stations down here usually do a pretty good job creating some bomb remixes. For me a good mix has equal parts sirens, amazing bass, fast tempo, and lyrics. I don't particularly care what they are talking about, but if its about shaking my butt, you can bet I for sure am. Singing the lyrics and wiggling in my car getting as crunk as I can without crashing my car.

Uncle Luke? Trick Daddy? Trina? DJ Laz? 69 Boyz? Quad City DJs? TLC? 2 Live Crew? Yes, please.

Basically, perfect throwback thursday mixes should make me want to twerk.
Everywhere.

Judge me tomorrow. Because today I'm enjoying myself too much.

Stalk me?




2 comments:

  1. ohhh i miss the 90's to 00's hip hop, R&B/ should music. yuup excited for the weekend too

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weekend can never come fast enough, but once its here its gone wayy too fast!

      xx Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3