Friday, October 10, 2014

After a week long break

I'm baaaaaack!

And I pretty pretty promise it was for a good reason!

Over this past week Chris and I have been talking about expanding our family. So, after doing a lot of talking and number crunching we've decided its time to expand our little family. This comes as a bit of a shock to some because I'm definitely not one to move fast on serious decisions like this, but after talking it out with the boo I realized it was something I definitely wanted.

So, I'd like to introduce the new member of our little family:
Please Welcome Buster!
So officially we haven't "adopted" him yet, because he is from a local Rescue. But we've had him almost a week tomorrow and he is already blending into our family and getting along with my roommates dog. 


Toy motivated, sitting puppy.
Buster is approx an 8 month old Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. He is an 'active' dog. He loves to play, and loves his ball even more. He came to us not knowing ANY obedience, and just a week later he's understand the concepts of sit and come. Which I think is pretty good for a dog.

He's also disgustingly adorable and has already stolen my heart.

Yes, I am one of those dog Moms.
Yes, my dog is wearing a shirt that says 'VIP Very Important Pooch'
Yes, you can judge me.
No, I'm not going to care.

His activity level is helping me get healthier and keeping me active. We keep his walks frequent and a lap around my apartment complex is 0.4 miles. Which we walk frequently and multiple times a day.

And overall, my little family feels much more complete now.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little Pup to walk.
Stalk me?

3 comments:

  1. Buster looks gorg! lovely post :) x

    www.sheintheknow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He's been so amazing, its been hard to hold back the announcement!

      xx Jenn

      Delete

be sweet, <3