Wednesday, October 22, 2014

50th blog post

I can't believe this is already my 50th blog post!

When I started this blog I never thought in a million years that anyone besides a few friends would ever even be interested in anything I had to say.


To those of you who regularly read my blog:


I know I may not have the highest quality content all the time, but I post about things that make me smile. Thing that make me happy, because even through it all thats all that matters. And I want YOU to have a little moment in your day where you just smile and forget about the laundry, or homework, or how the hell you're going to get that waterproof mascara off because you are WAYY too tired for that fight today.

And to those of you who don't regularly read my blog:


No seriously. Lets be friends. I mean at the end of every post I invite you to stalk me.
Haha, but not in the creepy way though please. ;)

Overall: Thanks for stickin around ya'll. I seriously appreciate it.

Stalk me?


1 comment:

be sweet, <3