Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Hello Wench - A Life Update

Let's sit down for some coffee - shall we?


The past few months have been an absolute roller coaster for me - and I am exhausted. Travelling to Japan was one of the absolute best experiences in my entire life. It will be a moment I will always cherish and I look upon those two weeks with such fondness I don't even know how to explain it. I have so many blog posts planned around this trip - but I also have 800+ photos to sort through and edit. Don't worry, it's coming. Posts will also resume back on the regular schedule of twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday.

In case you DON'T know who I am, I'm the ONLY official regular host of the Friday night #bdibNA chat. Which is seriously difficult to host on Friday because well, it's Friday. But chats will start coming back in regular rotation once I get back on my schedule. I really didn't realize it was going to take almost a month to get back into the swing of things. Which is probably an error on my part.

Other than that I am honestly making an effort into being the best version of myself possible and making strides in being more confident than ever. Thanks for spending some time with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3