Thursday, September 22, 2016

First Day of Autumn

First Day of Autumn


Today is the first official day of Autumn - and Pumpkin spice everything is already in full effect. Also with the first day of autumn means HALLOWEEN. Because really, as soon as it turned September I was already thinking about it.

Things I'm totally looking forward to:
  • Halloween (duh!)
  • Berry lipsticks
  • Being able to wear a sweater and not sweat to death.
  • Boots (all the boots!)
  • The baking I'm about to do
  • Thanksgiving (that still counts as autumn, right?)
  • Cute plaid
  • Hot chocolate
  • Fuzzy blankets and warm cuddles
Honestly though, it doesn't even start to feel even remotely like fall until like November here. I'll probably still be wearing tank tops in December. (Winter, whats that?) But here I am, snuggled under a blanket with my puppy, sipping some hot chocolate, planning which purple metallic lip I want to wear tomorrow. It's the little things everyone - the little things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3