Thursday, July 28, 2016

July Favorites 2016

July Favorites 2016


This past month has been a month where I've completely been obsessed with skincare. I've been trying new body lotions and face creams all month. I've got a few other random faves too!
Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Lotion
My skin has been so damn dry and this heat is doing nothing to help it. I've just been using this on the super super dry parts of my face and I used it while my legs were peeling from being burnt. Its definitely been helping! 

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer for Fair to Medium Skintones
Once my legs and ears and whatever was done peeling I started using this on the rest of my body to help me keep SOME of the color I got while I was on vacation. It doesn't smell bad and honestly its one of the only moisturizers I've actually liked to spread all over my body. I seriously hate feeling like a slip & slide because of some of these lotions.

Garnier Micellar Water
This stuff seems to work magic to take your makeup off at the end of the day - and it doesn't burn your eyes!

Que Bella Moisturizing Eye Gel Masks
These are amazing little moisturizing masks for right under your eyes - and I love them. I put mine in the fridge and let them get cold (in the wrapper of course) and then I pop them on and they feel so refreshing and lovely.

Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple
I don't know what it is about this color but I love it when I've got a bit of a tan going on. Its definitely one of my summer 'go-to' colors.

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream
This night cream smells good, works amazing, and isn't super greasy. I mean, ticks off all the boxes in my book.

Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Mauve Fetish
I've been reaching for a more neutral lip this summer - and this has just the right amount of gloss to color. Its not overly fragrant and looks great for summer looks.

Pokemon Go!
I'm a nerd - and I love pokemon. I've gotten up and around much more since I got this app. Also I enjoy naming my pokemon silly things. I've also written an entire post about Pokemon Go - if you are interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3