Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend 2016

Memorial Day Weekend 2016


Every Memorial Day Chris & I spend the weekend with my family on the beach. So I enlisted my Brother to watch the dogs and my long weekend looked something like this...

Pool Days! AND I managed to not get my hair wet. 

The bottom pictures are classic me. I was waiting for Chris to take his pictures so we could get a few sunset photos together (which is the above photo).

Memorial Day itself was seriously gorgeous out so we decided it was time to get the umbrellas out and relax by the beach. It wasn't too busy out when we originally headed out but the public beaches were steadily reaching our way by mid-day. 

This weekend was just the breath of fresh air that I needed. I feel refreshed and ready for a short work week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3