Monday, June 20, 2016

Mani Monday 6-20-2016

Mani Monday 6-20-2016

A couple weeks ago I decided it was time to get my nails back! I'm a horrid nail biter and I wanted to start growing my natural nail out - I can only seem to hold off gnawing my nails off by getting acrylics. So I did! And I went with an almond shape instead of the a square shape and chose a super pretty periwinkle color.

Please excuse the growth this is almost a week after they were done!

I'm super in love with this length and the color - I just need color recommendations for the next time!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely colour babe xx

    www.theenglishrosegirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour - have you thought about Shellac/ gel nails? They look good enough NOT to eat but don't damage your nails as much and cost less...

    Jenna
    xxx
    | princessparasox.wordpress.com | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3