Friday, March 4, 2016

February 2016 Erin Condren Planner Spreads

January 2016 Erin Condren Planner Spreads


Guess who got a few new covers for her planner?! ME!
Anyway, I picked up the Palm Beach cover in Salmon and the Lace cover in Plum while Erin Condren had a BOGO 50% off sale on covers going on. This cover feels much more 'spring-like' than the Metallic prism I had before!

1st Week of Feb was Chris's & my Brother's Birthday!
This was the Sequins kit from Little Miss Paperie.
Washi was from Hobby Lobby, Lovebug stickers from Target Dollar Spot.
I really really loved how this layout turned out - it's def one of my favorites.

Valentines Day Week!
Stickers were part of a Misshaps Kit from Little Miss Paperie.
Washi was from Michaels Craft Store.
Puffy heart/robot stickers from Target Dollar Spot.

We FINALLY make it to Miami Seaquarium this weekend!
Stickers were a random sheet from my Little Miss Paperie Misshaps kit.
Random Stickers from Target, It's Planning Time, and other spare kits.

This is me finishing off kits!
I like to buy weekly/monthly kits, and usually I have a few bits and bobs left on the pages once I've decorated/organized my planner. So this week I just threw together the kits I had pieces of and used them up! It helps me clean out my sticker folio and use up the rest of the stuff that I don't have matches for. This was pieces of my old January Kit, Sequins kit, my Golden Glam kit, and a few random Misshaps sheets.

Stalk me?
Twitter & Bloglovin & Facebook & Instagram & Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. I love your layouts! I think I want a horizonatal planner next time but I just bought a Happy Planner that starts in July! I love the ECs thought but postage is a lot to the UK! x

    Sian
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3