Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Unboxing: Too Faced, Urban Decay, Little Miss Paperie

Unboxing: Too Faced, Urban Decay, Little Miss Paperie

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette

Ugh, I wanted this soooo badly and my roommate got it for me for Christmas! This one isn't a true unboxing because I loved it so much I've already stuck a brush in them. I mean, how could you not love this palette? Its got the perfect mix of shimmery and matte shadows with a couple pops of color that make this the perfect palette for both neutral day/work appropriate looks, and a fun colorful nighttime look.






Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

We all know that palette this is, it's the gorgeous rose gold palette from Urban Decay. I finally got my grubby little fingers on it after Christmas when I had a gift card I could use. It's is just so damn pretty and from the other reviews I've seen - it's going to be a staple just like my Naked 1 palette is. Can't wait to dig into it!



Little Miss Paperie Misstery Box

This unboxing is a little different because I've already thrown the box it came in away! But I can still show you all the lovely stationery goodness. This month was a Spring theme and was filled with super cute pastel floral colors. It features lovely items from Little Miss Paperie, It's Planning Time, and HautePinkFluff. All of these stickers are formatted for Erin Condren planners and you can buy either a vertical or horizontal box.
Little Miss Paperie Stickers
It's Planning Time Stickers
HautePinkFluff Planner Tassel




1 comment:

  1. Hey! Lovely little post!!!! I adore those florals in that stationary box!!! >.< How awesome!! I do not have that Naked Palette but ooo I have a feeling it will be coming into my life this year!!! Gotta love those shades!!! And that quality!!! ooo!!!! Great Post Jennifer!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3