Saturday, December 12, 2015

Where I've Been...

Where I've Been...

Hey everyone! Thought I'd take a second to give you a little bit of a life update seeing as my blog posts have become slightly more erratic this month.

So in reality I've actually been at work and juggling my regular home life and whatnot, the holidays makes balancing everything super hard. Some has to give, right? It ended up being this little space for the past few weeks. This didn't happen on accident though, either. Let me explain...

I'm not just working one full time job anymore, I've got two. And its sucking away all my time from my hobbies and my blog. Thankfully the second job is something that I can do from home - but it still means that I go home, eat, and then start working again AFTER I've already worked a full 9-5 day. If you saw last week's planner layout that I posted on Instagram you would understand - and this week is only worse!

I honestly want to apologize for the lackluster posts that I've been writing and the lack of content. Hopefully just past the holidays I will get a better grasp on my time and I'll be back on the saddle!

Thanks for stickin' in there with me guys. I truly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3