Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December Erin Condren Planner Layouts

December Erin Condren Planner Layouts

This month was the first month I've actually had to begin decorating my Erin Condren Horizontal planner. And I went kinda ham - and really enjoyed decorating my planner every week!
December Week 1 
December Week 2
December Week 3
December Week 4
Most of the things I used to decorate my planner were from the Dollar section at target! I did however find one Christmas Set from Rorys Sweet Addictions on Etsy that was really cute and I did use a lot of it.
I hauled a massive amount of washi/deco tape from the dollar store and couldn't stay away from the puffy stickers even though I tried REALLY hard. Either way - I'm really happy with how most of these turned out.



1 comment:

  1. So cute! You've inspired me to do similar posts monthly, actually. This looks fun.

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3