Friday, January 9, 2015

Q&A (20 Questions) Tag

20 Questions Tag

Today I thought I'd do something a little different today and do the 20 Questions tag!

I also didn't come up with these questions because lets be honest I'm not that original to come up with a tag & questions of my own.
1. What is the one thing you cannot leave the house without?
I can't leave my house without my wallet. I can leave my phone, purse, house keys, car keys etc. at home, but my wallet always has to go with me. Sometimes I even take it with me when I take the dog for a walk.
2. Favorite brand of makeup?
Right now I'm loving e.l.f. & NYX products! But for products that are not drugstore I love Tarte and Urban Decay.
3. Favorite Flower?
I love chrysanthemum and lotus flowers. 
4. Favorite Clothing Store?
To be honest, I really like JCPenny and Bealls. Its pretty affordable and good for my everyday wear clothing!
5. Favorite Perfume?
Burberry Summer. Its my everyday perfume.
6. Heels or flats?
Flats for sure. I love how heels make me look but if I had to choose one or the other, I'd choose flats. Plus they make some really cute flats now.
7. Do you make good grades?
I try! I mean, last semester I made all A's and B's.
8. Favorite colors?
Deep purple, dark red, and black.
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Nope.
10. Do you drink juice?
For sure! For a long time I didn't drink any soda at all. I love apple juice!
Swimming on the second day of the year!
11. Do you like swimming?
Growing up in South Florida I was a fish - and still love to swim to this day!
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Nope! I'm a fingers only french fry eater and I like my fries with honey or ranch dressing.
13. Favorite moisturizer?
I don't really have a favorite at the moment because I'm jumping around to find one I really like. (if you've got some suggestions I'd appreciate it!)
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Currently being engaged to a lovely man - I would have to say yes!
15. Do you get mad easily?
Sometimes, it depends on the situation - and the person! I tend to get mad at Chris more easily than I do others.
Supernatural counts, right?
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
The TV shows? Oh yes, for sure.
17. Any phobias?
Fire.
18. Do you bite your nails?
Yes, I have bitten my nails for as long as I can remember.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Yes, I was actually hit by a car while riding my bike!
20. Do you drink coffee?
Not normally, I prefer tea.

I hope you guys feel like you learned something kind of interesting about me! And seriously, if you have a suggestion for a good moisturizer, please leave it in the comments below!

Stalk me?


2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers, Jenn, and getting to know you a bit better. As a youngster, I spent a great deal of time in the water as well. :-) Oh, and right now I have Clinique on the brain so I'd recommend their Daily Moisturizer. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering we're both from places where we can swim 90% of the year - I can definitely understand you being a water baby as well! :D

      I'm gonna have to check out their Moisturizer then! I was using this Garnier one and I was having a reaction to it - it actually made my skin and cheeks burn! ):

      Delete

be sweet, <3