Friday, January 2, 2015

New Years Eve 2015 Recovery

The Day After...

FOTN on my Insta!
So, normally I don't drink much. I don't know what came over me this year, but I ended up drinking wayyyy more than I intended. And I'm going to be honest, the only pictures that came out good are the ones that I took while I was still sober. So I'm going to quash any drunken memories and just wish you all a very happy New Year! 

I've been thinking about my resolution these past 2 days and I think I've finally figured it out:
I want to spend 2015 happy.
Not that fake happy where you pretend everything is alright and you put your head down and hustle. I'm talking about the happy where you get to enjoy life, eat the food you want, have the friends you want, and spend your time (outside of work) how you want. I want to spend more time with my family and friends. I want to smile, laugh, and cry more. And I'm gonna try my damnedest to complete this. And also losing 10lbs wouldn't be too bad either.

Either way, its the 2nd of January and this is what I did today:

I'm gonna be honest with you, my fiance and my dog can't swim very well. So we did what every Floridian does, we went swimming on the second day of the year! We wanted to teach Buster where the steps were in the pool so that if he ever fell in I wouldn't have to dive in and save him... Again. So Buster got a swimming lesson that turned into a fun learning playtime with him and his Daddy. Once we got home my makeup brushes got a good cleaning and Buster is continuing to sleep the day away. Overall it was a day that I enjoyed more than anything, I laughed lots, got to spend time with my family, and had the most amaaazing dinner cooked by my Grandma. Ugh, I love pork and sauerkraut. Delicious. 

It was a good day.

Stalk me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3