Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Obligatory Introductory Post

Hello! My name is   (name)   and I'm a   (age)  -something   (occupation)   currently located in   (location)  .

Just kidding!

I think maybe introductory posts are the most complicated to write. So while my fingers vomit everything that's going on in my head, hopefully I can express to you what I'm passionate about, and what the whole point of this blog is.

Truthfully, I'm a 20-something engineering student (currently working as a engineer) with a broad variety of interests. I find myself in a peculiar situation because I am a nerd at heart. I mean, I didn't decide to become an engineer because I hated math and science. But what is peculiar is that I do still enjoy being feminine, and I'm working against multiple stereotypes. I will blog about anything I find interesting: math, science, art, beauty, fashion, life, my (unmanageable) hair, video games, comics, movies, and love.

I want to spread the knowledge that you can be smart, and beautiful.

I want women to love themselves.

and I want you to join me on this journey.

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3