Friday, June 27, 2014

My Drugstore Beauty Essentials

My Drugstore Beauty Essentials

Now granted, I am not perfect and neither is my makeup, but these are some of the things I have really liked and were easy to find and use!

  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation
    • Currently in the color classic beige (I'm tan haha) - particularly love this foundation because it has the ability to be layered and built up without getting too cakey. And its $4.99!
  • Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
    • I got this foundation before I went to the beach 2 weekends in a row, in color Nude Beige. It is a great full coverage foundation but a little more expensive at $12.99.
  • Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
    • No seriously, this applies your foundation amazingly and was cheap from Ulta at only $5.99!
  • Covergirl TruBlend Pressed Powder
    • Translucent Light 2 (I think) and it was $8.99.
  • Covergirl Cheekers Blush
    • Natural Rose (I think, the sticker has been long gone on it) - $4.99
  • Palladio Herbal Liquid Eyeliner
    • In shimmer black - I desperately needed liquid liner and I picked this up from a Sally Beauty near me for $6.50.
  • Eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
    • Almost all lipsticks try my lips out, so I always put a balm on underneath any kind of lipstick/stain! I got it in the flavor Strawberry Sorbet for $3.00 at Target. But I had a coupon for $5 so I technically got it for free!
  • Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain
    • Personal fav: Candied Coral from Walgreens for $2.99! (I bought one for my Mom too, they were buy one get one half off!)
These are just the things I use in my everyday makeup routine, and don't include the moisturizer or the makeup remover I use!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

be sweet, <3