Friday, October 28, 2016

The Future of #bdibNA

The Future of #bdibNA

I've been dreading writing this post for a few weeks now. But I've come to a few realizations that bum me out but have to be said. 

The #bdibNA chat every Friday is cancelled indefinitely.

I mean you all probably knew that already - but I just cannot keep up with the chat and some personal things going on in my life as well. If you haven't noticed, I've taken quite an extended break from blogging and hosting the chat, I'm hoping to revamp the blog shortly and pick it back up again. If I do return to regular blogging and feel like I can make time for the #bdibNA chat, I will definitely pick it back up again. But until then - I'm going to have to shut it all down and spend some more time focusing on myself. 

If you'd love to take over or get a good solid round of guest hosts going to keep the chat alive - toss me a DM and I'll consider the option.

Thanks for understanding ya'll. Much love.


1 comment:


  1. all the time i used to read smaller articles that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading at this place. yahoo login mail

    ReplyDelete

be sweet, <3